Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月29日 星期一

2017-05-29 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. Final): Conclusion

Gear:
I can't stand the quality of the cellphone quality of filming and photography, A decent camera is a must for next trip.

Language:
Two good looking Korean girls, who later I found out they were VIP, asked me how to get the official wristband during Zero-G set, I did not stated I was a foreigner but roughly told them the direction of the entrane, I felt I was too rude to them. I though Korean could recognize me a foreigner easily and the official wristband should be given at the entrance, although the security at the entrance did not ask people to wear it at the first day and probably VIP had no wristband or had other thing instead? I saw them at the train station after the festival and wanted to say sorry to them for my manner. I didn't do it, because I was afraid my bad language would cause more problem. I should bought a travel book and brought it with my trip.

Files Backup:
Find few more ways to backup files.

Public Transplort:
I should watched some YouTube videos about it before the trip.

Shop:
I failed to find out Korean Karaoke shop in Seoul, I should planned to visit specific shop.

My Korean Friends:
Metalhead Dan and Jimi Kim helped me a lot during the trip. Sad that I couldn't meet Dan in Seoul.

New Korean Friends:
Happy to make some Korean friends after the trip, a chef who live in Hong Kong and is a friend of Jimi Kim, a CHS fan helped me for the CHS songs titles of his set at the festival and kindly sent me two autographed CHS CDs, the bassist of Publicphone kindly sent me three autographed CDs of the band latest release.





City:
1. South Korea is a beautiful city.
2. The streets are clean and almost have no rubbish at all.
3. The trains are clean and peace.
4. The train stations are clean.
5. No rubbish bin on the streets, there're recycling bins in the park.
6. Staffs at the train station are helpful.
7. Convenience stores have variety items.

Rock, Metal Scene In Korea:
1. Supporters from very young boys/girls to middle age people.
2. Can be a family activities.
3. Know more than I can imagine.
4. Good show even with less audiences.

沒有留言:

張貼留言