Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月27日 星期六

2017-05-27 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 10): Korean Top Guitarist 최희선(Choi Hee Sun), From Jarasum to Chun Cheon































I knew 최희선(Choi Hee Sun) long time ago from his live performances videos on YouTube. It's worth to see him , what a guitarist!!

I was shocked that so many people came to support a rock guitarist, and they're from around 6 years old boys and girls to middle-aged people and even families.The supporters of Korean rock were much higher quality and wider range than I had expected.









Left before YB, I had their live dvd, they're not my cup of tea.





Couldn'film those beautiful lighting by my cell phone.



Actually, It's moving like raining.



























































Made me think of Japanese train and underground.
Long long way to hotel...💦💦















😋😋😋😋
Got two at the festival entrance.

沒有留言:

張貼留言