Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月26日 星期五

2017-05-26 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 6): ITX, Metallica tribute band 크리미널 소울(Criminal Soul)

 Took the ITX train from 청랑리(Cheongnyangni) to 가평(Gapyeong).

I think that ticket in the photo is the second one, because I failed to get on the train by a big mistake!!

Actually, the road to the ITX station was not easy, I followed a Taiwanese guide on the internet and arrived ITX station in short time, but I couldn't find the way to the ticket centre and exchange my home printed ticket to the official one.

I knew there's a free entrance at ITX station for ITX passengers, but the Taiwanese guide had no photo of it. Then I came back and tried to buy a new ticket from the ticket machines, but those ticket machines didn't accept cash and my credit card.

Then I went back to the entrance of the station and waited for help, a staff came up to me and guided me to the ticket centre.

Hey!! The point I had waited for help was the free entrance for the ITX passengers!!!!

I got my official ticket finally and bought some snacks and a bottle of lemonade to the ITX train. As I knew there's no rule about eating in the train, just had to keep the train clean.

It's not the end, one day I tried to find the ticket centre at 가평(Gapyeong) station to exchange my home printed ticket to 청랑리(Cheongnyangni) for a official ticket. I asked a male staff in English in a room, he told me that the home printed is ready to use, I was really shocked. (I had asked a Korean metalhead friend Dan about it, he said it was ready to use too!!)


 가평(Gapyeong) station.


The map of 가평(Gapyeong)

I carried my heavy and big travel bag and walked for around 20 mins to the 자라섬(Jarasum), because the nearest bus stop to 자라섬(Jarasum) was located about 10 to 15 mins walking distance.

The ticket was another problem, because the payer name from the proxy service company was printed on the ticket, I afraid I couldn't get pass.

I arrived the entrance and gave ticket to a female staff, and then she asked me that are you xxx 씨? Luckily, I had learnt Korean for six months, I replied her that 제 친구 (입니다). I thought the staff or everyone knew I'm not Korean, she should asked me something to make sure I was the owner of the ticket.






 You can clearly see that the programe was changed after it had being printed.

The first band is a Metallica tribute band 크리미널 소울(Criminal Soul). I thought I just passed the entrance when they were playing their last song. They had completed their set before I found out the entrance.

Here're two Korean reviews of the band performance:

沒有留言:

張貼留言