Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月28日 星期日

2017-05-28 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 13): 해머링(Hammering), 퓨어(Pure), 블랙신드롬(Black Syndrome), H2O










자라차도교(Jara Road Bridge)






해머링(Hammering) is not my cup of tea.
I was shocked that they did a 신촌블루스(Shinchon Blues) cover!!



퓨어(Pure) was good, but I couldn't really into their songs.
They did a good cover of Crazy Train.






















블랙신드롬(Black Syndrome)
 is wonderful!!
Amazing voice!!!!!!
I took only few videos of them after sound check, I enjoyed the show very much!!


H2O!!!!!!
They let people enter the vip zone after the first famous song 안개도시!!!!!!!!!!!
They did a good show!!
Those cover songs were very nice!!


























Took photo with H2O's guitarist Tommy Kim after H2O set.

I found out H2O members when they were taking photos. Tommy Kim stayed talking with people when other members left. One of them noticed me and helped me to take a photo with Tommy Kim. I said to Tommy Kim that I came from Hong Kong and your guitar playing was awesome!! He replied me that Wow!! you came all the way here!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言