Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月24日 星期三

2003, 2013-2014, 2017-03, 04, 05 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 1): My Korean Rock History, The Korean Learning Days, Three Days Ticket, The Festival's Timetable

My Korean Rock History:
2003?(It was so long ago that I can not recall it.)



2013-2014
I studied Korean at a Korean Learning Centre for half year, from 2013 to 2014.

The above photo shows a notepaper which i did some past tense sentence exercises of Korean on it.

I never thought whether I would meet Kim Tae Won or fly to Korea in the near future due to some personal problems.

저는 작년에 한국에 갔습니다.
(I went to Korea last year.)

부활 콩서드에서 김태원을 만났습니다.
(I met Kim Tae Won at the Boohwal concert.)

김치를 먹었습니다.
(I ate Kimchi.)


2017-03
I knew 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) on Facebook, here's some promotion pictures of the festival in the early days.

Wow, what a fantastic list of Korean Rock/Metal bands of the K-Rock festival!!!!!
I knew 블랙홀(Black Hole), 블랙신드롬(Black Syndrome), 부활(Boohwal), H2O, 제로지(Zero G), and I would like to know other unknown Korean Rock/Metal bands at the festival.

I had no time to look for info of those unknown bands and musicians while I was busy planning trip for Fair Warning's two days concerts which would be held in Kawasaki, Japan in late-April.


I decided to buy a three days ticket. The official ticket seller, Melon, has a international website it seems possible to buy the ticket through there, but I couldn't find the festival ticket there. I wanted to buy ticket directly with my name printed on it because I was afraided that the ticket whcih bought through proxy service company with someone else's name on it could not be used by me, South Korea have been widely useing real-name (registration) system for a long time.

First I asked one of my Korean Facebook friend Isaac, the bassist of the band 이슈타르(Ishtar) who knew English, He then gave me an email which could be found on official website of the festival.

The email owner was owned by 송현호님(Sing Hyun Ho), the bassist of the band 공중전화(Public Phone) which was one of the performancer of the festival, Eventually we became Facebook friend in July.

I failed to buy the ticket through official email, so that I had to buy the ticket through a local Korea proxy service company which I had used few times.
The total cost included the shipping fee was HK$928.


1 May:
The staff told me that the ticket had sent out from the orgainiser on 27 April.

10 May:
The staff told me that the ticket had just arrived the day before(9 May).


12 May:
The staff told me that the ticket would be arrived Hong Kong in a week.

16 May:
The staff told me that the ticket had arrived their office, I could get it in office hours.


The Korean mail with the ticket.






The Ferstival's Timetable:
There're at least two version of the timetable in picture and text formats which had been posted on the festival's official Facebook page, both were removed by the orgainiser in a very short time. I didn't save any of them because I thought they were confirmed.


There's another version of the festival's poster which came out latter.
I found out that 김태화 was removed from the list.


There's no official timetable on the official Facebook page until 25 May...

沒有留言:

張貼留言