Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月27日 星期六

2017-05-27 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 9): Data Recovery, From Chun Cheon to Jarasum, 메스그램(Messgram), 디아블로(Diablo)

I found out that data recovery can't read my sd card from my unrooted cell phone.
Then I asked Jimi Kim and a photo store's boss in nearby underground street for pc shops info to recovery those photos and videos. The service was very expensive and those shops were in Seoul.

Finally, I used a sd card reader to the computer, it worked!!



Most of the videos were damaged😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


Selfie😇




I lived in 춘천(春川/Chun Cheon)











Long long way to go.......💦💦

춘천역(春川站/Chun Cheon Station)






From Gapyeong Station to the veune.










































































The way to the venue.























메스그램(Messgram)


디아블로(Diablo)

Since I was late, I missed 워킹애프터유(Walking After You)😢
I'm not interested in those two bands, so only few photos and videos.


😋😋😋😋


I didn't know OTG, so I couldn't use those to directly backup my videos from my cell phone.








😋😋😋😋



沒有留言:

張貼留言