Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月26日 星期五

2017-05-26 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 8): 제로지(Zero-G), 퍼블릭폰(Publicphone), My Stupid Mistake!!



















재로지(Zero-G) with original vocalist 김병삼(Kim Byung Sam), drummer 류하림, bassist 륌진희, guitarists 이재욱(Lee Jae Wook), 이재무(Lee Jae Moo)

They played first two songs came from the debut, and then few Cinderella covers and AC/DC covers. The band was amazing!! 김병삼(Kim Byung Sam) still had his killer voice!! Two guitarist were superb!! 김병삼(Kim Byung Sam)'s daughter played acoustic guitar for "Coming Home".

Cinderella is one of my all time favourite band, sadly they've been disbanded for some years, and no hope for reunion in the near future. I was shocked 재로지(Zero-G) played my favourite band songs, and they did them great!!



















I was buying foods when 퍼블릭폰(Publicphone) were playing their set. I didn't know much info of them. They were suprisely good!! Guitarist 최영길(Choi Young Ki) is also the bassist of 블랙신드롬(Black Syndrome), his guitar playing was amazing!!


Last band, not my cup of tea.







Back to the train station.

Push the red button if you have to cross the road.


Train station.

Cockroach killed by me😁😁

Snacks^^

The middle one was broken, wasted me a lot of time tried to make it work😢

Nightmare came!!
I want to go out to wash my clothes when the computer uploading videos and photos to my online storage. I made a big mistake!! The room was out of electric after I had taken out my room key. The computer was shut down, all photos and videos from computer hdd were gone. I was so stupid that I  had deleted those photos and videos from my cell phone before all photos and videos uploaded to my online storage.

I had to recovery those photos and videos from my cell phone next day😟😟

沒有留言:

張貼留言