Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月28日 星期日

2017-05-28 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 14): 아리랑 플라즈마(Arirang Plazma), 서울(Seoul), 청계천(Cheong Gye Cheon/清溪川), 숭례문(Sungnyemun Gate/崇禮門).



아리랑 플라즈마(Arirang Plazma) was amazing!!
The band rocks!!!!!!
They also filmed their set professionally!!
I was shocked that so many middle age people sang along with the band and enjoyed the band  great performance!!

They tried to request an encore at the end, but it did not happen.
















I did not saw the last old band, I wanted to save more time in Seoul, so I left.

청계천(清溪川/Cheong Gye Cheon)
It's a very nice place for couple and friends!!

I knew this place because I saw it in a Korean TV drama 내게 거짓말을 해봐(Lie To Me/大話男女).

Seoul was a very nice city!!

박근혜(Park Geun Hye) was the president of South Korea then.

Nice!!

It's a lankmark 숭례문(Sungnyemun Gate/崇禮門).
Very beautiful at night!!

At this point, I could whether take the last train to airport or walk a while for the lat night bus to airport.
Since I couldn't find a real Karaoke store around, I rushed for the last train, and I luckily arrived in the last minute.

Incheon Airport


On the train in Hong Kong.
Straight backed to work!!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言