Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年5月26日 星期五

2017-05-26 - Korean Rock Festival - 자라섬 스프링 사운드 페어(Jarasum Spring Sound Fair) (Part. 5): Seoul and the Guitarist and CEO of Guitar Muse Jimi Kim

My smartphone and power banks had not been fully charged before got on the plane, I tried to get a free power bank in underground and lent a power bank at GS25, but I failed to get any.

서울역(Seoul Station)

문화역서울 284(Culture Station Seoul 284, ex-Seoul Station)

서울로(Seoullo 7017) has just opened.










Followed the road to 남대문 시장(Namdaemun Market)
It is the smart way to move house!!
Actually, I saw this in one of the ep. of Running Man.

떡볶이(Ddeokbokki, Spicy Rice Cakes)
It came with a small cup of really hot tea, I didn't know what tea it was.
The Spicy Rice Cakes was too spicy for me!!!!!!!!
That hot tea strangely did really help to remove the most spicy feel from my momth

I think It was a lemonade.
Lemonade is everywhere.

I failed to find any rubbish bin on the street after I drank this drink. I wasted a lot of time on the street, then finally found rubbish bin at the nearby underground.




Here's Guitar Muse, Jimi Kim is the CEO.


이현석(Lee Hyun Suk) poster!!!!!!

A local Metal fest, the only band I know is Crash.

Loudness live in Korea.

Steelheart live in Korea. As I know 이현석(Lee Hyun Suk) was in his backing band. The left one is Baekdoosan guitarist 김도균(Kim Do Kyun), the right one I don't know about him.

Twelve Korean top guitarist played a show "Twelve G(Guitar) Gods" to pay tribute to Gary Moore.

Marty Friedman live in Korea.

Scorpions live in Korea.

이현석(Lee Hyun Suk) fifth album era concert.

One of the best known Korean Blues guitarist 김목경(Kim Mok Kyung) .

Guitarist 최희선(Choi Hee Sun), best known as a long time member of 조용필 팬드(Cho Yong Pil Band). I would saw him on second day. 

I know Jimi Kim a long time, his hobby and his store as well.
He helped my smartphone and power banks got charged for an hour? It helped me a lot!!


 I gave him a Robby Valentine Japanese pressing double album which I bought from Japan for an autographed card. I gave him because he is serious on music and he's also a facebook friend of Robby😮😮😮😮
Actually there're three? two? Burrn! in the photos. I tried to sell them in Hong Kong but no luck even that one with Slash on the cover. So I gave them to Jimi as giftes too.😊

Actually I was looking for a guitarist cd which could be found on the guitar muse website, Jimi thought it was sold, then found these cds to me.
Wow!! They are all autographed!!!!

I did followed Dark Chamael on Facebook and I have seen the photo of this cd as well, but I didn't realise it.
I know Iron Bard, because I had a awesome EP of them!!\m/
I didn't know Sungha Park.

He showed me his collection of Korean Rock magazine Paranoid, and then gave me those two magazine to me as giftes, THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!

I knew the top one, is for the students, nothing related to Hong Kong.
Zihard and 피해의식(Victim Mentality) are my favourite bands.


I was afraided this note would be took away by the customs at airport, Jimi suggested to hide in a magazine.

Wow!!!!
Jimi played his awesome hobby in front of me!!
How amazing it was!!!!
 I was like at a local guitar god gig, haha!!!!

Then we listen to some songs from his computer, a Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine music video and some songs of a awesome US 90's Rock band called Biloxi. 짱!!

Later, he bought me a cup of coffe from one of the best known cafe in Korea, I forgot the name......
We chatted for a while, then I must left to take the train to 자라섬(Jarasum).

I did not take any photos because my smartphone and power banks were charging.

Jimi used his smartphone took a great photo of us before I left.
I sure will meet him again next time in Korea.😉

沒有留言:

張貼留言