Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年1月23日 星期一

2017-01-23 - Robby Valentine Live in Japan (Part. 7): 非常失敗的第三日行程 / Failed Day 3 Travel Plan

7:43 am
奶媽冇叉好電,唯有叉到11點Check-out,破壞了好多行程!
The moblie charger was not charged well, I had to wait untill 11 am!!



11:04 am
再見駒込!
Goodbye Komagome!!



11:33 am
好少食咁貴!
I usually ate around 300-400 Yen!!


11:41 am
在澀谷JR車站的Locker全數被用了!
All big size lockers in Shibuya JR station are used!!


1:13 pm
仍在找Locker,發現GNR的大型宣傳海報。
I found this large GNR promo poster in the subway when I was searching for big size locker.



1:28 pm
終於搵到個Locker!
I finally found a big size locker!!


1:34 pm
在找到Locker後,改變行程到Blitz,結果亦錯失到台場高達展。
I changed my mind to visit Blitz after I had found a big size locker, I also missed a chance to Gundam Front Tokyo.


2:23 pm
收獲!
Yeah!!



3:10 pm
到RECOfan搵平黑膠,最後買了兩本Tour Book!
Went to RECOfan to find cheap vinyls, I finally bougt two Tour Books!!



4:18 pm
Plan得唔夠仔細,又中伏!
睇圖以為近,誰不知好鬼遠,仲要地址唔清晰。
中途又發現一條短USB線可能遺漏在民宿。
My paln was failed again!!
I thought it was not far by saw this picture and the address was not clear.
I also found I probably left a short usb cable at bnb.


7:41 pm
Lawson一餐及買了一本用日文教英文的書。
Had dinner at Lawson and bought a Japanese English learning book.



8:32 pm
Goodbye Japan!!


2:34 am
回到香港!
Came back to Hong Kong!!


非常之失敗的第三日行程!
Seriously failed travel plan on Day 3!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言