Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年1月21日 星期六

2017-01-21 - Robby Valentine Live in Japan (Part. 6): Rock Bar Heart Field (ロックバーハートフィールド)

10:26 pm
搵食!
Searching for cheap meal!!

340 Yen!
一班入去幫襯的鬼都話平!
340 Yen only!!
A group foreigner said it was cheap too!!


10:50 pm
往JR站出發!
發現有街頭樂隊!
Going to JR station!!
I found a nice band on the street!!



11:22 pm
池袋(Ikebukuro)!



00:14 am
原來間Bar位置並唔顯眼,我睇住Google Map都搵到傻咗!
The bar was not easy to find even with the Google Map!!




呢段係我喺日本最美好的時光之一。由於語言不通,Bar內亦好難聽清楚人講野,靠Google Translate下下打字亦唔方便,而且好多事我未諗到如何表達,亦發生一些蝦碌及誤會,好多想講想表達的似乎現在都太遲?
This is one of my best moment of my Japan trip. Because of language and hard to heard people talked in the noise environment, Google Translate could not do all things well, I don't know how to express myself and some awkward things happened later. It seems it is too late to speak them all now?

Anyway, Thanks for everyone gave me a wonderful night, I will never forget!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言