Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年1月20日 星期五

2017-01-20 - Robby Valentine Live in Japan (Part. 2): 音樂會前 / Before the Concert

機票:
Airline ticket:


5:11 am
美境😊
Beautiful view😊



7:?? am

At Narita airport:
Customs Officer: (Metal Cowboy from Hong Kong!?)
CO: What's your purpose?
Me: Sightseeing.
CO: (Re-checking the passport)
CO: (Checking my suitcase)
CO: What's this? (The LP cardboard box)
Me: For LP records.
CO: (Help me to close the suitcase)
Me: (I'm just a stranger in this town)


7:47 am
海外提款,身上仲有上次去Loud Park時用剩的現金。
Overseas withdrawals, I had some cash from the last Loud Park trip.


7:55 am
換上日本上網卡後,即收到日本朋友在Facebook送上的溫馨提示,非常感謝!
I received the friendly reminders from my Japanese friends after I changed my sim card, Thank you very much!!



第一次搭巴士去東京,原來行李係俾服務員處理就得,雞同鴨講搞了一輪
First time to Tokyo by bus, I didn't not know what to do with my suitcase, I did not know Japanese and couldn't ask the staff what to do. Finally, I got it


8:18 am
成田落雨中!
Narita was raining!!


8:24 am


9:00am
打算先去一去呢處!
Wanted to go there!!


9:27 am
先放低個喼!
第一次用Locker!
Stored my suitcase to locker, it's the first time I used it.


9:44 am
在東京JR車站內麥當勞食早餐,有專為外國人服務的員工!
Ate Breakfast at McDonald in Tokyo JR station, they had english speaking staff to service foreigner!!



10:32 am
在路上!
On the way!!



10:34 am
落雪啦!
Tokyo was snowing!!

好凍啊!!!!
I felt cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10:39 am
到!
Arrived

可惜今日係休息日。
It was closed.





11:04 am
搭地鐵去Disk Union!
Went to Disk Union by Tokyo Metro!!

站內有暖氣,好正!
Heating in the station, it's great!!


11:26 am
到達傳說中的Disk Union HR/HM專門店!
Arrived the legendary Disk Union HR/HM shop!!



收獲!
Yeah!!



1:35 pm
太田姫稲荷神社
去另一間Disk Union時,路經此地。
I found this place when I was going to another Disk Union.


1:42 pm
日本實在太凍,吸呼一口氣都已經感到會冷病!
所以要到便利店買熱飲及學日本人戴口罩!
I'm wearing a mask like other Japanese, to prevent cold air come in when breathing. Also drunk a bottle of hot tea to make my body warm again


1:49 pm


2:21 pm
想回到Disk Union HR/HM分店買本城未沙子!
Wanted to go back to the Disk Union HR/HM shop to buy Misako Honjoh CD!!



3:53 pm
回到東京站拎行李再回民宿!
Went back to Tokyo JR station and took back my suitcase from the locker, then went to bnb!!



4:49 pm
池袋駅 🚇 渋谷駅
Ikebukuro JR Shibuya

沒有留言:

張貼留言