Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年1月20日 星期五

2017-01-20 - Robby Valentine Live in Japan (Part. 3): 音樂會 / The Concert

5:24 pm
睇Show前食返餐先!
由於冇500 Yen買飲品劵,所以後來再幫襯一次。
Ate something before the show!!
I went to the Lawson second time because I had no 500 Yen for drink ticket.


5:26 pm
Duo Music Exchange



再次出現入場惡夢!
Ticket number nightmare happened again!!


9:14 pm
完Show啦!
The concert was ended!!



9:24 pm
Photo with Drummer Andre Borgman (After Forever) and Bassist Luuk van Gerven (After Forever, Karma Flow)


9:43 pm
Photo with guitarist Paul Coenradie (Aniday, Bert Heerink)


10:07 pm
8名日本Fans仍在苦候Robby Valentine,接送佢地嘅Van已經到埗!
Eight Japnese fans were waiting for Robby Valentine, the van was arrived!!

10:?? pm
成功請Robby及Maria幫我簽名,Robby仲簽了兩個!!
Robby and Maria signed for me, Robby signed twice!!!!


😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
可能係人生最不幸的情況出現啦!
Wrost moment of my life happened!!

首先當時我蹲在柱後,準備將裝有簽名的物品連一個透明File放入外袋。誰不知File竟然滑落去木地板的間隙,用手拎唔返上黎!然後場地保安就過來幫我手,佢先問場地工作人員借一塊膠紙,打算貼個File上黎,唔成功。然後再問場地工作人員借整卷膠紙,重複之前方法,最後我拎得返所有簽名啦!最後我當然不忘多次英文加日文感謝佢啦!💋💋

I squatted on the floor behind the column, the transparent file which carried my autographed items was went into the gap between the wooden floor when I was putting it back to my bag. I couldn't pick it up!! The security guard came to help me with a piece of sticker, tried to stuck on the file and pick it up, but failed. He lent a roll of sticker from a staff and try to stick and pick it up. After many times failed, he finally pick up the file for me. I said "Thank you very much" in English and Japanese to thanks for his help!!💋💋




我的不幸時刻正是Robby及Maria上車走的時刻,呢個時候所有人包括Robby及Maria都走清光了!
Robby and Maria were going to the van when the worst moment happened on me, everybody was gone now!!


2017-01-21 0:20 am
我愛松屋!
I love it!!


0:36 am
往民宿!
I was going to bnb!!



Robby Valentine played Over and Over Again this night!!!!!!!!
"Robby was in for a huge surprise as his daughter joined in for the chorus over Over and Over Again during Tokyo tour 2017.
In the middle of the second verse the audience started to cheer and when Robby turned around to see what the cheering was about, he was overwhelmed and softened by his 4 year old daughter,, making her official debut on stage."

沒有留言:

張貼留言