Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2016年10月9日 星期日

2016-10-09 - Loud Park 16 (Part. 15): Symphony X, Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, Nightwish

4:18 pm
Symphony X!!!!!!!!!!
我對佢地興趣不大,所以坐在右面自由席。
I was not interested in them, so I sat down at the right side.



4:30 pm
6點Dizzy Mizz Lizzy上台時吃晚飯,其後的Dark Funeral及Nightwish應該可以分開人流,襯機走到最前線迎接Whitesnake😊
Had dinner when Dizzy Mizz Lizzy went to the stage at six, Dark Funeral and Nightwish could bring out some people from Ultimate Stage, so I could go to the first few row to see Whitesnake😊

5:42 pm
好玩😊
It was fun😊



6:02 pm
Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden等有齊碼Tee,已買了件Judas Priest - Painkiller😍
破產邊緣,未能再代買😓
Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden T-Shirt had all sizes, I bought a Judas Priest - Painkiller😍
I had not much money left😓



6:12 pm
其實之前有三位美女可以一同影相,我考慮多時後,美女都走光了😅
There's three beautiful ladies could take photo with you, but they're gone when I chose to take photo with them😅


6:16 pm
呢隻鬼玩成咁😝😝😝😝
This foreigner was a party dude😝😝😝😝


6:21 pm
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
我對佢地興趣不大😉
I was not interested in them😉



7:08pm
Nightwish!!!!!!!!!!!
我諗好多Whitesnake fans早在Dizzy Mizz Lizzy前已霸在前幾排😫😫😫😫
點都好,我都有非常唔錯的位置了😎
I thought lot of Whitesnake fans stayed first few row for Whitesnake long before Dizzy Mizz Lizzy😫😫😫😫
I got my great place anyway😎

沒有留言:

張貼留言