Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2016年10月9日 星期日

2016-10-09 - Loud Park 16 (Part. 14): Sixx:AM, Uli Jon Roth, Riot簽名會(Autograph Session)

2:14 pm
Sixx:AM進行中,但我冇命了,要醫肚去😂
Sixx:AM was performing, but I'm going to die, had to have lunch first😂



2:15 pm
型!
Cool!!


2:17 pm
排隊買飯!
I was queueing for lunch!!



2:46 pm
返去睇Sixx:AM!
Going back to Sixx:AM!!



2:53 pm
Sixx:AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我在Big Rock Stage等候Uli Jon Roth!
I was waiting for Uli Jon Roth at Big Rock Stage!!



3:07 pm
Uli Jon Roth準備出場,但我需要去Riot簽名會!
Uli Jon Roth was coming, but I was going to Riot autograph session!!



3:30 pm
Riot V w/ Rick Ventura autograph session.

相片來自結他手Nick Lee的Facebook。
This photo come from guitarist Nick Lee facebook.

當時我手執一本場刊及"Fire Down Under"黑膠封面,想場刊給Riot V簽,黑膠封面給Rick Ventura簽。可惜排到簽名會前,工作人員要求我只選一件簽名,我唯有選黑膠封面。
I had a official booklet and "Fire Down Under" vinyl cover, I wanted to give official booklet for Riot V members to signs and "Fire Down Under" vinyl cover for Rick Ventura to sign. Unfortunately, the staff told me that only one item to sign, so I chose "Fire Down Under" vinyl cover.

我完全冇諗過要同Riot的隊友講乜野,結果都係"Nice to meet you"就完事。見到DVS前有些pick,但我個腦真係空白一片,最後佢當然冇送pick俾我啦!
I never thought what to say to Riot members, so I said "Nice to meet you" to every one. I saw some picks in front of DVS, but I had no idea what to say, finally, I did not get his pick.


簽名途中發生了一件令我十分意外的小插曲!
A special event happened during the autograph session!!

Riot signing session:
Rick Ventura/Mike Flyntz(I've forgotten about who😂): How old are you?
Me: 30
R/M: 30! You look like 21😱
Me: 😅




簽名後,同一位於Loud Park facebook group幫忙翻譯日文文章及幫唔少外國朋友包括我解決不少疑難的日本Riot女fans打招呼。
After the autograph session, I say hello to a Japanese female Riot fans who help a lot of foreigner and me in the facebook group and also translate a lot of Japanese news to English us.

Me: Are you XXXXXXX in the faceboom group? nice to meet you, I'm xxxxx (I was not sure did I say that). I give the "Fire Down Under" vinyl cover to Riot members to sign.

喺佢身邊亦有唔少Riot女fans,我心諗香港的話只係識睇TVB、八婆雜誌、股票、樓、外幣。。。Riot?識條鐵咩!
There's many female Riot fans around her, I thought woman in Hong Kong only know stupid TV dramma from TVB, gossip magazine, stock, property, foreign currency...... Riot??WTF is that!!


3:55pm
返去睇Uli Jon Roth!
Went back to see Uli Jon Roth!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言