Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2016年10月8日 星期六

2016-10-08 - Loud Park 16 (Part. 6): Sons of Texas, Lords of Black, Aldious, Myrath

10:14 am
我應該係準備食早餐。
I thought I was on the way to breakfast.


10:32 am
去睇Sons of Texas!
I was going to see Sons of Texas!!

著住Shinedown T-Shirt的女士😉
This lady was wearing Shinedown T-Shirt😉

10:36 am
Sons of Texas!!



特別送上,非常活躍的Motorhead大叔!
Special photo, a very active Motorhead man!!


11:04 am
Lords of Black, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow重組指定主音Ronnie Romero!!!!!!
Lords of Black, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow reunion lead vocals Ronnie Romero!!!!!!

我應該Zoom近影多幾張靚相,佢地好正!
I should zoom in to take few great photos of them, they're awesome!!



11:49 am
觀眾人數比相像中少😕
Aldious可謂我第一支睇嘅全女班樂隊,非常出色!
真係邊睇邊感動落淚啊!

Audience is less than I was imagine.😕
Aldious was the first all-female band to see live!!
I was touched by their powerful performance!!



12:16 am
Myrath開場前!
Little break before Myrath!!



12:20 am
Myrath
對於佢地我興趣不大,所以選擇坐在右邊的自由席睇,順便俾對腳休息一下!
佢地玩玩下仲有位靚女舞者出來伴舞,佢仲準備了兩套衫!

I was not much interested in them, I chose to sat on the right side, let my legs took a rest!!
They had a beautiful female dancer dancing with them while they're doing specific song. She had two set of stage clothes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言