Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年4月23日 星期日

2017-04-23 - Fair Warning 25 th Anniversary Twin Special Japan Tour (Part. 5): 山下公園(Yamashita Park)、冰川丸(Hikawa Maru)

5:01 am - 7:33 am
好凍!!
估計氣溫只有10度左右!!
由於趕住從bnb到池袋,沒有穿Heat-tech內衣,又凍又眼訓真係想死!
Very cold!!!!
I think only 10 degrees in the morning!!!!
I hurried to Ikebukuro, didn't wear the Heat-tech underwear, I was cold and wanted to fell asleep!!!!

回bnb,原本只需一小時左右的車程,最後用了長達兩個半小時完成!
最大問題是每條路線的頭班車時間都不盡相同,要不停穿梭各站搵可行路線。再加上通宵太累,在長車程時訓過龍。而且又冇著夠衫凍到震,令我痴線了!
I originally spent only about 1 hour to bnb, but I used two and a half hours at the end.
The biggest problem was every JR line had different start time, I had to went between different station to find the right JR line. I was tired after stayed overnight, I fell asleep in the train and missed station. I wass freezing at that time!!


7:33 am
留在bnb的奶媽已叉好電,在再次出發前要幫電話叉滿電。
打算先澡涼,不好意思地詢問其他日本人住客時才發現要用JPY 100借用的浴巾要在樓下Cafe營業時借用,唯有等到10點Cafe開門才可以梳洗了。
令我意想不到的是,從其他住客的對話得知,bnb中有不少是日本人住客。
又由於11點是Check out時間,唔想因為訓過龍導致更大損失,唯有眼光光上網等到10點再行動。
The moblie charger was full charged, had to charge my smartphone before the trip.
I wanted to take a shower, I asked other Japanese neighbors about the JPY 100 bath towel, a female Japanese told me that I had to get the towel from the Cafe on the ground floor which didn't opened yet until 10:00 am.
I was suprised that many neighbors are Japanese!!
I didn't want to miss the check out time, so I didn't not sleep and waited until 10:00 am

10:55 am
把握最後幾分鐘到樓下Cafe辦理退房手續。
在中華街冇影到相,直接去山下公園附近的麥當奴食早餐。
I went down to the cafe to check out my room at the last few minutes!!
I didn't not take any photo to the Chinese streets.

11:20 am
店員的待客態度都好親切^^
The female staff service was great^^



11:35 am
到達山下公園(Yamashita Park)!
良晨美景!
原來今日正舉辦家庭寫生活動,可以去買畫板等工具,完成畫作後到評判處評分,非常好的家庭活動!
Arrived Ymashita Park!!
Beautiful view and weather!!
A family life drawing event was held that day, such a great family event.
There're place sold painter's paraphernali, there're reviewers to review every picture.


11:53 am
在登上冰川丸(Hikawa Maru)前,發現船周圍的海面情況不太好!
Before went to Hikawa Maru, I found out that many rubbish are floating on the water!!



11:55 am
準備上船!
Going to the ship!!



12:11 am
冰川丸真係非常大,已花了好多時間,最後的機關室沒有影到相。
Hikawa Maru was very big, I spent a lot of time there, I didn't take any photo in the engine room.

沒有留言:

張貼留言