Request

Powered by ShoutJax

2017年10月17日 星期二

2017-10-17 - Rockingham Live 2017 (Part. 1): The Beginning, Travel Plan, Tickets, Gears And Belongings Security

The Beginning: January/February:
I chatted with my Australian Facebook friend Andre about my second Japan trip for Robby Valentine's two days concerts in January. Then our topic changed to Firefest(Pre-Rockingham) and Rockingham, I knew both were amazing, but I've never thought of planning travel to UK/Europe/US this year. The discussion soon developed to planning travel to Rockingham, and then we talked about my London and Nottingham travel plan.

Travel Plan:
17th: Hong Kong
18th: London, Special Event
19th: London, Wishbone Ash concert
20th: London, East Midlands Trains, Nottingham, Rockingham
21st: Nottingham, Rockingham
22st: Nottingham, Rockingham
23th: Nottingham, The National Videogame Arcade
24th: Nottingham, East Midlands Trains, London, London Zoo, Heathrow Express Train
25th: Hong Kong

Tickets:
Virgin Atlantic round trip direct fllights air ticket.
Ticket of The National Videogame Arcade, East Midlands Trains, Rockingham, London Zoo and Heathrow Express Train were self-print tickets.

Pre-Paid 20 Pounds Vistor Oyster Card.

Wishbone Ash concert ticket.

Gears and Belongings Security:
Pentax K-S2 with 18-135mm Kit Lens.
Cullmann Concept One 622T Travel Tripod with Ball Head.

Pacsafe Camsafe V9 Anti-Theft Camera Sling Bag (Black)

Key Safety Black Plastic Flexible Spring Coil Metal Ring Keychains.
Padlocks

Usage:
Trousers -Spring- Smartphone Ring:
To save my smartphone when use it on the streets or on public transport

Pacsafe Bag -Spring- Camera, Coin Purse, Passport(Usually is stored in my travel money belt):
Very important for my Camera and Coin Purse

Padlocks against thieves to open my bag easily, and I have extra one for hostel's locker.

Travel Money Belt.
Black Nylon Cable Ties.
Cable Padlock was used to save my suitcase or bag on the airplane, tube and train.

The safest way to check the time on the streets.

Used Black Masking Tape to cover the camera and tripod brand name and turn those golden padlocks to black.


Mostly for Rockingham.



My suitcase.

沒有留言:

張貼留言